Get started early for your fall team. Call today to discuss training for a team or individuals. (206) 499-4019
The Practice Makes Perfect Soccer Camp program is designed to help the beginning player as well as the serious, committed player to understand and recognize the challenges and the demands of the modern game. In this camp, each player is given the freedom, the guidance, and the encouragement required to meet these challenges and demands with creativity, imagination, and flair.
- Learn how to handle the ball, including trapping, heading, chesting, and focus on body movement, behind the ball, off the ball, breaking away, receiving
- Work on physical conditioning, with an emphasis on speed and strength training
- Practice many, many different techniques
- Absorb the rules of the game
- Play raw soccer in the mini-scrimmage format
Learn the safe way to head a soccer ball
Learn how to play the whole game and not be tired.
Learn the game and how to play
Learn how to be confident and have fun!